I agree to pay a non-refundable enrollment/registration fee of $85.00 per child. I understand this fee is collected upon child care enrollment/re-enrollment for each program.
I agree to pay a deposit of $200 collected upon enrollment. I understand that this payment will be applied to my last payment at the end of my contract or upon my 30 day notice to withdraw.
1. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT. The Client hereby retains Kids Kastle on Campus, Inc. d/b/a Club K, an Oregon corporation (“Club K”) to provide the Services agreed to regarding the caretaking and education of the Client’s children registered to attend Club K programs, effective as of the date agreed to by the Client (the “Effective Date”).
2. TUITION. The Client shall compensate Club Kfor the Services agreed to as set forth in the Tuition Rate Sheet, included herein by reference, for programs entered by each child (“Tuition”). Club K agrees that payment of Tuition by Client shall constitute full and complete compensation for the Services. Client understands and agrees that Tuition is calculated on a per-program basis, and includes all prorations, discounts, and attendance factors. In no instance shall Tuition be reduced or returned, including, but not limited to, because of absence related to vacation, suspension, weather related issues, or school closures resulting from federal, state, or local mandates. Club K may increase Tuition upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to Client. Tuition shall be due in advance of care and shall be charged on the first (1st) of each month. Any and all Tuition paymentsshall be made automatically via secure Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”), pursuant to section 5. Client understands that all registration fees, deposits, tuition payments, and all other fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If Club K has not received payment from the Client within sixty (60) days after the date it is due, Club K may refer the unpaid balance for collection by a third third-party provider. If an unpaid invoice is referred to a third-party provider for collection, Client shall pay, on demand, all reasonable collection fees and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, but in no case less than two hundred fifty and 00/100 dollars ($250.00).
3. FEES. Upon enrollment in any childcare program with Club K, Client agrees to pay (i) a non -refundable enrollment fee for each program enrolled of eighty-five and 00/100 dollars ($85.00), to be paid for ea ch enrollment or re-enrollment for any program; and (ii) a deposit in the amount of two hundred and 00/100 dollars ($200). If Club K receives payment from Client more than five (5) days after the invoice date, or any payment is returned, Club K may impose a late fee of Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($50.00).
4. LATE PICK-UP Fee. The Client understands and agrees that children are to be picked up by the end of the specific program. Failure to pick up a child by that time shall result in a charge of twenty and 00/100 dollars ($20.00), plus $1 per minute thereafter for each child not picked up within the designated time. An additional fee of twenty and 00/100 dollars ($20.00) shall be added at each fifteen-minute intervalthereafter, with $1 per minute continuing to accrue until such time as the child is picked up. This late pickup fee is per child per program.
5. PAYMENT PROCESS. The Client acknowledges and agrees that all payments, fees, and Tuition, including any and all past charged fees, are due and payable on the first (1st) of each month. Tuition payments are calculated based upon the total amount due over the term of the program, divided in equal payments over the current enrollment term. The Client understands and agrees that payment shall be made through EFT, and client agrees to sign up for a Tuition Express ® account to facilitate such payments. Client agrees to keep Client’s Tuition Express ® account up to date with all relevant banking institution, account, and/or any and all related payment information, and to provide Club K not less than ten (10) days’ notice prior to the change of any such information. The Client hereby authorizes Club K to initiate and process any payment to the account indicated on the Client’s Tuition Express ® account.
6. TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement will commence on the Effective Date and will continue thereafter until the completion of the Services or upon thirty (30) days written notice (the “Notice of Termination”). Client understands and agrees that in no case may this Agreement be terminated during the course of a program, and that all Tuition becomes due from Client upon enrollment into a program. Client will be responsible for any Fees incurred following the Notice of Termination regardless of whether Client chooses to use the Services during the time after the Notice of Termination was issued by Client. The initial deposit paid by Client in the amount of two hundred and 00/100 dollars ($200.00), pursuant to section 3 above,shall be applied to any fees incurred or payable following the Notice of Termination.
7. FORCE MAJEURE. Any failure of Club K to deliver the Services shall be excused if such failure is caused by an act of God including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, war, a terrorist act, riot, or government act (“Force Majeure Event”). The occurrence of a Force Majeure Event resulting in the failure of Club K delivering the Services shall not entitle the Client to a refund of any Tuition, fees, or other costs.
8. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute or claim that arises out of or that relates to this Agreement, or to the interpretation or breach thereof, or to the existence, validity, or scope of this Agreement, shall be resolved in arbitration , by a single arbitrator, in Portland, Oregon, in accordance with the then effective arbitration rules of (and by filing a claim with) the Arbitration Service of Portland, Inc., and judgment upon the award rendered pursuant to such arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforcea ble. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by either party except with the other party’s prior written consent. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all waivers and modifications must be in writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. All notices under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by e -mail; the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by a recognized overnight delivery service; and upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. Client represents that the Client is authorized to enter into this Agreement.
I have received, read and understand the information contained in the Family Handbook, Tuition Rate Sheet, and in this Tuition Agreement. I agree and understand I am bound by the terms and conditions of these documents. By Electronically signing my name below and electronically submitting my registration to Club K After School Zone, I certify the information is true and correct and I Agree to the terms and conditions of my child participating in the Club K After School Zone program.